Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary to my Mo and her hubby!

I have the most adorable picture of Michele and James from all those years ago when they were about to get married. They were standing in our house in Dallas, all dressed up in their wedding clothes...looking ready to move into the new phase of their lives! I wish I had that picture on my computer, but my scanner is pitiful, and I don't think it would scan clearly.
From then until now (is it 27 years?), they have been our dear friends, and I wish them lots of wonderful years and memories together.

In light of the anniversary theme, Jim and I celebrated our 32 anniversary one week ago, and I just thought I would show you a couple pictures I snapped of my honey (Hunny in my mind). We were going to go to The Pagoda Restaurant, but Jim said he would be happy to grill steaks for us if I wanted steak. (He really loves home cooking, and doesn't like to eat out often; so I said the steaks would be great and whipped up potatoes and a vegetable.)

TA-DA!!! Rib Steaks cooked to perfection...medium rare! Time to get our bibs on....

2 comments:

Mo said...

Happy A. to you all, too. Yep, I got ready for my wedding at your house. I'll never forget it. You probably won't either.

Rebekah L. said...

Awww....my dad. Now I feel like crying.