Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sweet Little Alisa

When I went to visit Heather, Caleb, and our new granddaughter Alisa in October 08, she was a month old. Look how tiny she was! After all the trauma of Alisa's being born prematurely, and the possibility of hurricane devastation, it was such a relief to hold this precious little one in her home. God is merciful in so many ways!


A month or two after I went home, I got this picture from Mo. Isn't it great that my bosom buddy is the other grammie? When I get desperate to hear about Alisa, (which is pretty often), I can always count on Mo to keep me informed.



And yesterday, I got this adorable picture of Kimberly (my namesake and Heather's sister-in-law) holding Alisa. Heather has been having trouble getting pictures to me because she has no internet access at home. So as you can imagine, this picture from Mo is a treasure!!!
Just LOOK at those little piggy tails!


Poor little thing! Looks like her momma is starvin' her to death...

4 comments:

Jenn said...

She's pretty cute. Good thing you have Mo!

Mo said...

I actually sent a picture
I actually sent a picture
I actually sent a picture

today Picasa, tomorrow the world

blondevue... said...

She's a beautiful baby. And look at that long hair in those pig tails! So cute!

~Kluane said...

wowo! Alisa looks like the baby pictures I've seen of Heidi! and she looks like Heather too....