Just look at these handsome little men! If you look closely, you'll see Jesse is complete with traces of dinner on his little face.

Showing Jonny how to be silly with gramma.

Then Jesse had to get in on the act...

Time for gifts. Uncle Josh and Auntie Ang got him Bionicles.

Daddy and Mommy got him a new Bible.

Strawberry shortcake was the choice of the day. It was soooo good.

Jonny looked like he was going to blow the cake right off the table!

Jesse loved the topping...then the strawberries...then the cake.

Davy never looked up; it was like he had a shovel in his hand. :o)

Jonathan putting together his GI Joe, with Jesse keeping him company.

Reuben was sleeping, so he didn't get in on the fun. It is unbelievable that Phil and Jenn's boys are growing up so quickly. I love living close to them to share in the fun.
5 comments:
Such handsome guys. Looks they had a great time.
Enjoy these moments dear Kim. It want be long until they are so grown up they will get so busy with their own lives they just don't have time. But the memories they live on and on and on. They become more precious as the days go by. Make lots of them to hold close when you may not live close by them. love you, connie
Johnny got Bionicles for his birthday? Luuucky...
I used to be a big fan in my nerdy days. Actually, I don't think those nerdy days ever ended.
Tobi, we were actually reminiscing about how much you loved your Bionicles when we saw what Jonny got for his birthday.
You loved those things like Jock loves his Playmobiles. :o)
This is the first time I've been on your blog. :o) I love all the pictures you post. too fun! :o) Hope you're having a great day Mrs. Kim! :o)
Post a Comment