Grammie was having a big discussion with McKinley about forgetting to call her mommy on her birthday (I remembered the second I got up the next morning! So bad!) I made her a cake two days after her b-day, so we could have a belated celebration.
Grandpa, poppy, grampie, etc. decided to get in on the conversation, and McKinley responded favorably! Isn't she a doll?

Susannah and Madeline are bright little blooms in this special picture that Rebekah sent to me. I think Susannah likes being a big sissy, don't you? I know Madeline will be glad her sister is there for her when she gets older. Rebekah and Angela have been such great friends in adulthood. I pray the same close tie will come about for these precious little ones.
Look who is at the beach! Mommy Heather and baby Alisa seem to be enjoying the spring weather! Alisa is so round...sweet little cheeks. Sweet little toes...chubby little legs.
4 comments:
I love your garden and yes it is growing more beautiful each day. connie
I think if you could see your daughter you would not be sooo happy. She seems to be VERY red in appearance these days. She has been with us long enough to know better by now. And to think that Mo is setting the example. lol They look like two tomato cherries that fell off the truck. Maybe you should send them some 175 SPF sunscreen.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
What wonderful pictures!!
Miss you Mrs. Kim, hope you are well.
Love,
Tori
Post a Comment