Friday, March 6, 2009

New Texan Granddaughter born on a Snowy Day in Alaska!

It was a major snowy day yesterday...I doubt you can see how the snow is pouring out of the sky in this picture, but it certainly was. We were supposed to get about 12 inches before the night was out...Tyler measured 10" last night before he shoveled his way to the shed for wood.
ANYWAY, FOR THE IMPORTANT NEWS!
Rebekah had her baby girl about 5:25 PM on Thursday. The birth went very well. Madeline Elizabeth Lewis was 6 lb. 14 oz., and 20 inches long. She has dark hair. Bek said she will be posting pictures later this evening. Am I ever happy for technology...it helps remove some of the miles.



On the homefront here in Alaska, McKinley Jordan Lambert is learning new things...see for yourself! :o)

I get to spend some time with this cutie patootie on Saturday so mommy and daddy can have a date. Yea! Grammie time....


5 comments:

Amy said...

I am so happy for everyone. Enjoy your grammie time.

Mo said...

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. Hey wait. March showers bring, wait.........I need a donut.

blondevue... said...

Congratulations on your new grandbaby!!! :)
Thank you for the picuture of McKinley! She is adorable!
Love you,

neverletmeforget said...

Wow you started a blog. I'm very proud of you =o) your a grammie again!! so exciting! I can't wait till Jo pops one out ;o)hehe....So you let Kluane come over and help you but not me?! do you think cuz I have a job I can't come or somthin?? ;o)
~me~

neverletmeforget said...

Oh I forgot to tell you I like your profile pic a lot...it's so cute! ;o)