
As you can see, it was a beautiful sunny Saturday, and time to attack the snow with our two snowblowers...Jim and Tyler. Jim is standing on the crossbeams of the back deck. You can see the depth of the snow on the right.
I was truly hoping he didn't fall through that silly thing! It isn't all that stable for walking on. Jim is happy for Motrin tonight.

Check out the height of the snow berm Tyler is having to throw snow over. A lot of this came off the roof, but there was about 3 or 4 feet before that.
A shovel full of snow for mom to take the picture, because I kept snapping the camera at all the wrong times.
I was going to put a couple more pictures but they disappeared. Hmm.
Guess I will figure this out, eventually.
2 comments:
I am sure they will sleep good tonight. Hopefully they aren't too sore or tired tomorrow. Love you!!! Can't wait til my boys are old enough to help out some!
Now that is a LOT of snow!!! I probably haven't seen that much snow in my whole life. connie
Post a Comment