About 2 weeks ago, I finalized ticket reservations for Jim and me to visit TX this summer. I don't have as much free time to go as I would like, but managed to get a full 10 days off in a row for my trip.
After spending SOOOOOOOOOOO much time on the computer organizing, figuring, comparing...I accidentally made our plans to leave a day later than I should've! I don't know how in the world I missed that very small detail before I purchased the tickets.
I only discovered my mistake this morning, and wish like crazy that I could take it back. :( It will make our trip even faster. Driving between relatives...not enough time with each one...it is the saddest thing ever.
However, a dear friend reminded me today that God may have wanted it this way. I am trying to get over my disappointment, and accepting the inevitable outcome of my lack of attention to detail.
Have you ever done such a silly thing??? I don't like to be the person who makes such mistakes!
3 comments:
Sorry about all of this Kim. And no, I niver make mistkaes.
Love you.
I am so glad for you that you all are going to get to come this summer. I know it will be fast but knowing you, I know you will pack a lifetime of memories in these short hours. love you, Kim, I feel like your friend, God has a purpose in allowing this. Take care and love you,connie
Post a Comment