Thursday, April 28, 2011

Adorable Grandkids!

Since I haven't posted pictures of my sweetie pies lately, it is time to "steal" pics from the girls' blogs.

Little Hannah is a-growin' like a little weed. She is now a year old, and loving life, as you can see.
Her sister, Alisa, is little Miss Smiley, WHEN mommy takes pictures. Pray for Alisa, as she will be having eye surgery next Friday morning. She's 2 and a HALF, thank you very much!


This was Madeline's happy birthday picture, on her second birthday in early March. She's such a little Sunshine maker. Just look at that smile.


Her big sister, Susannah, is really growing up into a beautiful young lady. She and Madeline really love to twirl and make poofy skirts fly when the music is on. :)


McKinley recently went to the Outdoor Show with Mommy and Daddy. I couldn't believe she was willing to sit on this "real" taxidermied bear. Because she lives upstairs from me right now, I get to see more of this little Ball of Energy. She turned 2 in Feb.


McKinley and her mommy stopped in at work to see me today, to show me the results of her Ultrasound. :) Guess what we're having???

Pictures of the grandsons yet to come....

1 comment:

aksunflower said...

Always good to see pictures of grandbabies! I actually got to have fun with McKinely in the kitchen last Saturday. She loves to cook!:-)such a great helper.
Laurie