Yes, they sure do!! I am so happy for them and for all of you as a family. May God always bless and protect all of you. love you, Kim. connieP.S. I am so glad that your Mom is on facebook. I hope I can get to know her better.
Yes they do. May God work richly in their lives.Thanks for sharing the picture. :)Have a great week Mrs. Kim!
its a fat picture!! :O lol
They are so sweet together....Hopefully soon we'll get to see them more!!
♫ ♪ ♫ ♫
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yes, they sure do!! I am so happy for them and for all of you as a family. May God always bless and protect all of you. love you, Kim. connie
P.S. I am so glad that your Mom is on facebook. I hope I can get to know her better.
Yes they do. May God work richly in their lives.
Thanks for sharing the picture. :)
Have a great week Mrs. Kim!
its a fat picture!! :O lol
They are so sweet together....Hopefully soon we'll get to see them more!!
♫ ♪ ♫ ♫
Post a Comment