Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Pictures of Hannah

Thanks to my Freeport friends, I have a few new pictures of Hannah. As you can see, she looks just fantastic. We thank the Lord for His blessings!

Hannah is doing just fine since she's been home.

These next few pictures are taken when she just got home from the hospital.



Don't these just make you want to kiss her???
aaaaaahhhhhh....Wouldn't I love to....

7 comments:

Mrs.Lambert said...

i love the last one...its so cute how they stretch like that(:

Mo said...

I have some plans for some interesting pictures to take of Little Hannah....stay tuned.

Grammie Kim said...

YEA! Thanks, Michele. I WILL be watching...

TO BECOME said...

She is really doing good, now that she is home. She gets more love than she knows what to do with, I am sure.lol

It makes me so happy to see the four of them together. Alisa is just a great little sister. connie

Grammie Kim said...

Connie, I have been so busy I haven't updated the pictures on the blog yet, but Hannah is looking healthy and beautiful. I knew Alisa would love her. :o)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
Amber

aksunflower said...

So happy Hannah is doing well!
Kim, just wanted to let you know we received the 2 envelopes for Tyler. We will give them to him on Wednesday night.
I have a new e-mail address:
aksunflower1@gmail.com
Can't wait to see you in July!!!
Laurie