Jim and I had gone to a Saturday morning Moving Sale the weekend before Christmas. There were lots of people in the house, so when I got back I didn't take note that there was an extra person standing in the kitchen doorway, waiting to be seen.
Tyler and Angela had elaborately orchestrated his surprise trip for months before he came home. I have no idea how he managed to keep it under wraps. He said I made it hard because I was trying to help mom and John Luke find a time to visit him while in TX. Mom and John, I am sorry you missed out, but SO glad I didn't!
Uncle Ty was so excited about having his own little unit of Army men. You should have seen how fast those boys changed clothes! It was so adorable.
4 comments:
Missed seeing him here, but was SO glad to hear of your surprise.
Thanks, Mo. It was the best surprise ever. Except if you had come too, then it would've been the best of the best.
I am still trying to get used to my youngest being gone...
They are pretty cute little army men!!
I couldn't ask for a cuter bunch of living breathing little army men, Jenn. :o)
Post a Comment