I am so happy that you had this time with your children and Grandchildren. The best of times for a Mom. I hope your birthday was a very good one. love you, connie
I AM so happy with my Grandbabies! They are all being raised by Godly parents, and it is a wonder to behold as they grow and learn! Blessed, yes I am! Thanks Tori.
Connie, it is truly a special time of life. Angela's baby girl sees me, and starts crawling to me as fast as her little legs can go... which is PRETTY FAST! HAHAHA Phil and Jenn's youngest, Reuben, was sitting in church Sunday toward the end of services saying, "Grammie....Grammie.... Grammie...Grammie". Ahhhhhhhh.... so beautiful to my ears.
3 comments:
I am so happy that you had this time with your children and Grandchildren. The best of times for a Mom. I hope your birthday was a very good one. love you, connie
Aww you look really happy with your Grandbabies. :)
And Angela looks beautiful!
You are very blessed!
Love you Mrs. Kim,
Tori
I AM so happy with my Grandbabies! They are all being raised by Godly parents, and it is a wonder to behold as they grow and learn!
Blessed, yes I am! Thanks Tori.
Connie, it is truly a special time of life. Angela's baby girl sees me, and starts crawling to me as fast as her little legs can go... which is PRETTY FAST! HAHAHA Phil and Jenn's youngest, Reuben, was sitting in church Sunday toward the end of services saying, "Grammie....Grammie.... Grammie...Grammie". Ahhhhhhhh.... so beautiful to my ears.
Post a Comment