Monday, August 10, 2009

G'Bye, Ty!

So, Tyler's time to leave for Basic Training in the Army has come. This was the last evening for him to drive to town in his truck. He took me grocery shopping.
We met Heidi in town to go to Chili's for dinner.
Ty HAD to have this dessert...
For you, Mrs. Mobunny...you love pictures like this.
Typical Heidi and Tyler banter.
McKinley came to see us last night...
We missed the hug...Phil was leaving for his sheep hunt....
ONE FINAL GAME OF TETRIS BEFORE LEAVING!
Love you, Tyler!
G'bye, my son!
I'm gonna miss that guy...

5 comments:

blondevue... said...

Why I think you have us all in tears Mrs. Kim.
The whole family is praying for him as he goes.
And Mom and I are praying for you! :)
Love you lots,
Tori

TO BECOME said...

I know that tears are certainly flowing fast down my face. I wish that I could give you a big hug but I guess you will just have to consider yourself hugged. In my heart you are. love you, Kim, connie

Happy Girl said...

Aw, it's so sad to see him go. I really wish that he could have been there in September when we come to visit. Oh well, God's taking care of him and he's in our prayers.

aksunflower said...

As Tori said, we are praying for you and Jim and Tyler. God is good. As hard as it is to see Tyler go, God will take care of him. I love you.
The pictures sure show how you and Tyler have lost weight!
I can't wait to see you. We fly in on September 12th.

Mo said...

awwwwwwwww, bye Tyler.
and yes, i love dessert pictures.