
I borrowed this picture from Jennifer's blog...it is so adorable of the four boys! Reuben is just starting to walk...I will have to take a picture of him soon.

McKinley is 5 months old...where has THAT time gone??? She LOVES her mommy and daddy, and is quite the little ham for the camera now.

Gotta love that sunshine.

The grass doesn't bother McKinley yet.
If you want to see more adorable McKinley pictures, just pop over and check out how cute my little granddaughter is getting to be. She is eating real food, and opens her mouth like she's been at it a long time. I've fed many many babies; McKinley eats like a pro!
4 comments:
They are all the sweetest!! I am so happy for you Kim, They have a great Grandma. I can see you and Jim in several of them. Have a beautiful day!!! connie
Connie, now I know why you are so proud of your grandchildren. It is something that must be experienced...special attachment. Even when the KIDS don't know it. Have a great Friday, ok?
I can't tell for sure.....is Angela happy? hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*ahem*....no pictures from Rue's Bday party yet?
Post a Comment