These are my "bad guys". Notice Jesse Talon's glasses tucked his ears back... One of these days, I am actually going to learn how to crop and cut the pictures the way I want them...closer up, etc. I KNOW it is easy. I just can't REMEMBER how. (sigh) So, Mom, click the picture...it will open up into a bigger one, so you can see Jesse's ears.

Susannah is growing like a little weed. She'll be 2 on Sunday. Wish I could've shipped myself in her birthday package.

McKinley KNOWS how to look adorable in her glasses...

I think Alisa prefers NOT to wear them.

HAPPY SUNSHINY SUMMER, LITTLE ONES!
4 comments:
I'm sure Alisa will come to understand just how NEAT sunglasses are. She's just not there, yet.
They're all soooo cute!!! I wish I could squeeze those two little ones that aren't here. I know it is hard for you!!
Whoops! forgot to say your grandchildren are little darlings.
How adorable!!!
Post a Comment