Monday, March 16, 2009

Reuben Sabre

YOO-HOO! Guess who I am? If you haven't seen me lately, I have grown up soooo much. Not really much changed on the drooling front, but you know how that goes! I loved going to Hawaii with mommy and daddy and my buddy, Fritz! I am 8 months old now...and getting into EVERYTHING. Even Jesse tells me to stay away from his toys. Imagine that...

I have been really getting VOCAL in church. My gramma sits up front and smiles to herself...I wonder what she thinks is so funny?

Gramma really loves kissing me under the chin, on the ticklish part of my neck. Why does she always DO that!?
(from gramma...Isn't he just the cutest little guy!)


4 comments:

TO BECOME said...

He is ONE of the cutest, I will go that far.lol connie

Cute post

blondevue... said...

ahh I miss this little kid!! Having Jen & Natasha here was fabulous, but getting the babies too just about made life purely awesome!
Rueben is so fun and playful, this age is a blast! Thanks for the fun pictures!

Jenn said...

That is one CUTE kid!! I think Phil and I did o.k. with him. Thanks for posting these!!

Mrs.Lambert said...

oh my little RUE!!!i love that happy kid!!!(: