Hi you guys! Since this is going to be a "gramma" blog, I decided to put my newest picture on here! While I was watching the boys this week, Jonny had a chance to hold his new little cousin, McKinley. He isn't proud or anything.
I doubt I will be too good at this posting, but we'll see!
My daycare jobs are really picking up...so summer is beginning to look busy! Kluane is already here helping me, if that is any indication.
mosbb, I am SO proud of you!!! don't feel like you have to write a book every time you want to blog. just a picture of your GRANDKIDS and a few lines. yay for you!
7 comments:
I love that picture! it's so cute!
and the picture on your header is also veeeeeery pretty!=o)
Kluane
Welcome and happy blogging. Looking forward to all those grammy thoughts.
Hi Kim, welcome to blogging!
mosbb, I am SO proud of you!!! don't feel like you have to write a book every time you want to blog. just a picture of your GRANDKIDS and a few lines.
yay for you!
Glad things are going so well for you. The blog will help with any stress, good or bad.lol
Yes, he looks very proud and happy. connie
Even this, makes you seem ever so much closer.
Mrs. Kim,
I love your new blog. :) Getting to read and see pictures of your day is wonderful!
Can't wait to be home and give you a big hug!
Love,
Tori
Glad to see you have a way to show the world your grandkids....takes the pressure off of me some!!
Post a Comment