Thursday, March 12, 2009

Beautiful Eighth Grandbaby!

Madeline Elizabeth Lewis


I am going to be unoriginal with title selection as a rule...so bear with me while I brag!

After talking to Rebekah yesterday, it sounds like all is well. Her mother-in-law and sister-in-law have really pitched in to help with Susannah, etc., so Bek could focus on resting and adjusting to Madeline's schedule (or lack thereof). She sounded great. I am just really wishing I was holding that little bundle in my own grammie arms.

I compared pictures of Susannah (at birth) and Madeline. They look very much alike. Jim thinks they are identical. It will be exciting to see as the baby gets older...

4 comments:

TO BECOME said...

She is really precious!!!! I am so happy for you and Jim. Grandchildren are the best. connie

Mo said...

Bundles of joy!

Anonymous said...

More like bundles of poo-poo...

blondevue... said...

Congratulations on being a Grammie again!! She is precious. :)